AHHHH.
Exactly 1 week X ada update. Even pei update more then me these days :( .
And thats saying something. LOL. Yesterday keep on relief, byk byk shuang :D.
Skip tution today. Darling, when I become so HUAI ah? Scold me please :D.
...
Oh and apparently I have a new family now ehy. Which consists of many many *confusing* de guan xi. I'm getting blacker and blackerr nowadays, KERANA under the hot sun for like, superr many hours :D.
...
I miss sitting in class. I miss my computer. I miss on-ing. I miss my bed. I miss my blog. I miss Pn. Tan's *ALRIGHT*. I miss playing during science. I miss lok lok call me bei ke de sound.
Most of all, I miss lok lok :'(. I miss seeing her face, which is so so so fascinating, according to darling. Lok lok pergi volleyball liao, so, JIAYOU! BEI KE ZHI CHI YOU! :D
Exactly 1 week X ada update. Even pei update more then me these days :( .
And thats saying something. LOL. Yesterday keep on relief, byk byk shuang :D.
Skip tution today. Darling, when I become so HUAI ah? Scold me please :D.
...
Oh and apparently I have a new family now ehy. Which consists of many many *confusing* de guan xi. I'm getting blacker and blackerr nowadays, KERANA under the hot sun for like, superr many hours :D.
...
I miss sitting in class. I miss my computer. I miss on-ing. I miss my bed. I miss my blog. I miss Pn. Tan's *ALRIGHT*. I miss playing during science. I miss lok lok call me bei ke de sound.
Most of all, I miss lok lok :'(. I miss seeing her face, which is so so so fascinating, according to darling. Lok lok pergi volleyball liao, so, JIAYOU! BEI KE ZHI CHI YOU! :D
...
Today was teaching kai song the shark song.
Keep hearing dao rachael & kai song zai na bian *tit tit tit* ! Angeline says the song make her ear pain and APPARENTLY is my fault worh -.- . But wo cheng ren, the song memang R, suits the R style most :D. I think today our whole row there super siao, for no reason :D.
Keep hearing dao rachael & kai song zai na bian *tit tit tit* ! Angeline says the song make her ear pain and APPARENTLY is my fault worh -.- . But wo cheng ren, the song memang R, suits the R style most :D. I think today our whole row there super siao, for no reason :D.

No comments:
Post a Comment