HIJAU HIJAU? :D
Saw pei, darling, lok lok, angeline, bubbles, hui en, hui xian; the whole gang.
Oh, and I cha yi dian dian wang ji my r-sun! heee ♥ :D
popo lao liao hai yao zuo gong ehyys, cry :(. I wanna wear my hijau-T and paint my face green :(.
So sad so sad, haih. At least I'm not blacker cause' I'm black enough de :D .
Went back at 2.30pm, sudah tired dao si.
;
WO YI DING YAO GUO GUAN.
By that, I mean zoikz, ahahha :D. Level 3 liao, BU KE YI FANG QI tau? (: On-ing now, facebook-ing now, blogging now, playing now, listening to 'Break your heart - Taio cruz ft. Ludacris' now.
Yeah, thats about it for now. TTFN! :D
Saw pei, darling, lok lok, angeline, bubbles, hui en, hui xian; the whole gang.
Oh, and I cha yi dian dian wang ji my r-sun! heee ♥ :D
popo lao liao hai yao zuo gong ehyys, cry :(. I wanna wear my hijau-T and paint my face green :(.
So sad so sad, haih. At least I'm not blacker cause' I'm black enough de :D .
Went back at 2.30pm, sudah tired dao si.
;
WO YI DING YAO GUO GUAN.
By that, I mean zoikz, ahahha :D. Level 3 liao, BU KE YI FANG QI tau? (: On-ing now, facebook-ing now, blogging now, playing now, listening to 'Break your heart - Taio cruz ft. Ludacris' now.
Yeah, thats about it for now. TTFN! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment