A lot of things happen these days. Skip past it please. I think I did okayyy in pp test.
Went to seremban for pp's things. sms-ed with pei, darling and hui xian :D. Keep listening to earphones in the bas. The pameran was awesome? :D Everyone was seriously chao high geii, shout dao mei you sheng yin le :(.
Went to seremban for pp's things. sms-ed with pei, darling and hui xian :D. Keep listening to earphones in the bas. The pameran was awesome? :D Everyone was seriously chao high geii, shout dao mei you sheng yin le :(.
Sleeping in perhimpunan again, didn't really sleep much these days :/.
Dang, the homeworks are killing me :( :(.
Dang, the homeworks are killing me :( :(.
I KILLED AN ANT TODAY.
BUT
Darling killed it first :).
Darling, that is my statement.
:D
I YI DIAN DOU BU NEI JIU, kerana, ant itu merupakan sesuatu serangga yang SANGAT BAHAYA dan boleh membahayakan nyawa orang ramai :D. Darling keep trying to protect it, but manage to put
zheng xiong on top of it when darling was distracted, heee :D . ta mei you si lahh, seriously.
Drew the ant's grave on darling's hand also :). Oh yeah, must ai dao before I forget.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Master/Ms Ant,
a.k.a.
*IT*
R.I.P.
BUT
Darling killed it first :).
Darling, that is my statement.
:D
I YI DIAN DOU BU NEI JIU, kerana, ant itu merupakan sesuatu serangga yang SANGAT BAHAYA dan boleh membahayakan nyawa orang ramai :D. Darling keep trying to protect it, but manage to put
zheng xiong on top of it when darling was distracted, heee :D . ta mei you si lahh, seriously.
Drew the ant's grave on darling's hand also :). Oh yeah, must ai dao before I forget.
Dear Mr/Mrs/Master/Ms Ant,
a.k.a.
*IT*
R.I.P.

No comments:
Post a Comment