Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It doesn't matter.



emo songs is the best yo (;
because they truly express the way you feel best somehow.
;

monday. really rained. wasted our efforts yo (:
four words, sui ji ying bian.

like jia says, flag raising is fun :D seriously. and you get this urge to raise it again. 
the tall tall flag pole please, not the short short one, raise also not nice and fun one :p

 我要升那个高高的旗,因为它值得 :)
;

giving this kind of look, what do you expect me to say huh.
I won't beg for your forgiveness or whatever please, so don't have any expectations. 

I don't care about your opinion.
; 

oh btw, 我有很认真听每一课。
really :D 

even though I've been yawning countless times and feel like closing my eyes, at least i've tried.
and i can feel a little bit of difference (:
;

kay, bai.
lastly, i think finance is not a bad choice (;

No comments:

Post a Comment