我的理想是赚很多很多的钱。
当然,一定要在我能够办得到的范围里。只要不犯法,那么我也不介意。
我想过,钱,比兴趣好很多。如果只有兴趣,而赚不到钱,是活不下去的。
然而,没有钱,什么也做不到。这是我的想法 (: 。
我想过,钱,比兴趣好很多。如果只有兴趣,而赚不到钱,是活不下去的。
然而,没有钱,什么也做不到。这是我的想法 (: 。
today 4 periods relief eh. play play play with khai qi they all.
hehehe. bunny ears! :D yayyyyy. borrow darling's & pei's badge to play! hahaha.
erm, i poke my hand yesterday with a pen until bleeding? zzzz.
;
我很坏。
I've done so little things. God. The guilt is so much.
I've skipped so many tution until want die dy. I'm not a good daughter.
I'm not a responsible person. I'm not strong enough. I don't always make the right decisions.
I feel like I've accomplish so little this 2 weeks. I've sacrifice so many things.
I've lied. I can't stand it anymore.
hehehe. bunny ears! :D yayyyyy. borrow darling's & pei's badge to play! hahaha.
erm, i poke my hand yesterday with a pen until bleeding? zzzz.
;
我很坏。
I've done so little things. God. The guilt is so much.
I've skipped so many tution until want die dy. I'm not a good daughter.
I'm not a responsible person. I'm not strong enough. I don't always make the right decisions.
I feel like I've accomplish so little this 2 weeks. I've sacrifice so many things.
I've lied. I can't stand it anymore.
This one's for you and me
Living out our dreams
♥
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment