I remember that day.
That evening. Where the whole sky was cloudless. So friggin' pretty.
For the first time, I felt the feelings of endless limits and dreams.
Once in a lifetime.
♥
;
HEHEHE.
exam feeling is kinda over. LOL LOL LOL. as i said, not a cloud. but head still damn stress.
as I spent the whole morning cramming it with info -.-
poor bubu. oh and poor labu. and poor bunny. yeah :D
this time like no heart study jor. hmm. bad bubu.
suo yi shuo, english zui ke kao. won't disappoint me at all times. sejarah ah, can go die. yay.
gonna sleep jiu jiu to satisfy myself :D.
wake up only do add maths lar. hehe.
bai bai bai bai.
That evening. Where the whole sky was cloudless. So friggin' pretty.
For the first time, I felt the feelings of endless limits and dreams.
Once in a lifetime.
♥
;
HEHEHE.
exam feeling is kinda over. LOL LOL LOL. as i said, not a cloud. but head still damn stress.
as I spent the whole morning cramming it with info -.-
poor bubu. oh and poor labu. and poor bunny. yeah :D
this time like no heart study jor. hmm. bad bubu.
suo yi shuo, english zui ke kao. won't disappoint me at all times. sejarah ah, can go die. yay.
gonna sleep jiu jiu to satisfy myself :D.
wake up only do add maths lar. hehe.
bai bai bai bai.

No comments:
Post a Comment