You are not alone :)
I'm rotting away at home :D. Blekk, skipped tution yesterday xDD. Went shopping again, bought some clothes [: . Eiii, I wanna watch 'Uppp'!!! That cartoon dame cute weihh =]. I don't care. The 38 gang is going to watch it soon x). Sms-ed darling yester-nite ;DD. Hmm, listening to J-Pop now :) :). Quite niceee actually (; . Ann Yee say she want come my house? At first I hear liao really bomb dao, hahaah XD. Come liao don't run away yeah ;D.Liew Ann Yee.
The shit species in the 38 gang =). The one who is cute and likes to say 'chi da bian' . She lovess MJ the best XD. Sometimes very 'ti tie' but sometimes very naughty xDD.
The shit species in the 38 gang =). The one who is cute and likes to say 'chi da bian' . She lovess MJ the best XD. Sometimes very 'ti tie' but sometimes very naughty xDD.
Haha, likes to say some wei wei things sometimes (X.
59 days...

No comments:
Post a Comment