Thursday, May 21, 2009

Where is the rainbow leh? =x


Hahaha, my 'purple panther' pic memang yeng leh? xD


Topic: Computer test
~Oh yay, it was damn easy for me :)).

Topic: Oral
~Our group so 'pro' x). Today prepare script, memorise script and perform oral =x. Wtf?

Topic: The incident
~Seriously, no comment la. But I won't deny I'm feeling a leetle bit down at the moment =/. But I won't emo or cry -.- coz' I memang 'strong' punya =). Thanks byk byk Wen Shuen, Hui En, K.K., pei x2 and others... :3


Topic: Drawing lesson
~Argh!!! I'm truly prepared for a total nightmare experience with pei x2. Will post the pics later :D.

Topic: Paper fight
~Haiz.. no change at all. But I swear to God I will be more mature and not throw papers anymore x). Pei x2, even if you continue to throw, I WILL not throw back :P, coz' I grow up liao :).

No comments:

Post a Comment