Haha, I'm going to introduce a new species x). It is the 'madmad' species or you can call it the 'siao' species. Created by yours truly Koay Pei Pei xD. This species is extremely rare and can only be found in CHS. It is exposed to a group of students who call themselves - pei x2 gang. It is believed that this species can be highly contagious. If you spend too much time with them eventually, you will become siao liao xD. The current symptons are you will find yourself often using words like 'swt', 'siao', 'benben'... You will also play pet society and talk about it all day long without getting bored... You will find yourself doing silly stuff like, laugh for nothing -.-, talk crap all day etc. xDD
Ahhhhhhhhh! I must think of a way to help Jing Wei... And soon... Sorry, sorry, sorry about your bottle... I will belanja you byk byk lollipop de :) Argh!!!!!!! Lisan is - . Talk about the crap I've mention o_O. Oh and go to pei x2 blog to see the about THE post :3.
*Ahem, I do not scream like a bird =='

No comments:
Post a Comment