Monday, March 30, 2009

The day starts here.

Let me see, start here:

║I love love love >One Tree Hill ( The best show ever!)
Just started like seeing it one day, then suddenly get addicted. Plus, I didn't even know the show's name! * If all the kids in the world are like Jamie, we could actually achieve WORLD PEACE :D .

║My pucca drawing is ruined for good.
Stupid Seni. Must gooo to Bilik Seni. The most cacated paints and brushes. What can I say? Pucca, you don't stand a chance.

║My English & BM damn pro lah!
English - definitely an A. BM, might get a B which is still an improvement.

║My new number.
Yes, it's finally activated. Contact me at 017-6676259.

║Am opening a new anonymus blog
Not going to tell anyone what is it about. People will trace it back and bada BOOM! But still, I hope it will be supported. You'll see =) .

║Important people!!! Photo Day is tomorrow!!!

Remember to get your beauty sleep, guys. It's really really important as the photo last for a whole year. For those who don't know, girls' PJPK Folio is extended to Friday. Whipee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment