Okay, this is probably old news, but I'll start with :
~At the last LAS meeting, Hui Sin was convincing us to become VEGETARIANS.
~LAS room is locked and probably will forever.
~I hate piano.
~I want to buy that book!
Yesterday:
I ponteng rumah today, swt la. But I had a perfect reasonable excuse. I was actually the 1st one to come out from school. Me and Irene were already inconsolable when we keep on laughing like mad. In fact, I didn't even know that until Irene pointed out to me that the students in front of us were actually morning class ones. And when I cross the bridge, the aunties there were like : the first 1 ah! We should give her clap (wth). And they really started clapping right in front of me. OMFG. Believe me, it's true. Gaga. Speechless.
I think I'm going crazy :9
.gif)
No comments:
Post a Comment