Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Who I am

You must be a superhuman to live in a superworld.
Ahh, one of my favouritee songs :D. Currently addicted to Devil Disciples, byk exciting (:
.
Chris Brown feat. Keri Hilson - Superhuman
.
Weak I have been crying and crying for weeks
How'd I survive when I can barely speak
Barely eat on my knees
.
But that's the moment you came to me
I don't know what your love has done to me
Think I'm invincible you see
Through the me I used to be
.
You changed my whole life
Don't know what you're doing to me with your love
I'm feeling all superhuman you did this to me
Superhuman heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you, superhuman
Superhuman
.
Strong since I've been flying and righting the wrongs
Feel almost like I had it all along
I can see tomorrow
.
But every problem is gone because
I flew everywhere with love inside me
Its unbelievable to see how love could set me free
.
Its not a bird not a plane
Its my heart and its gonna go away
My only weakness is you only reason is you
Every minute with you I feel like I can do
Anything
.
Going going I'm going away
In love you changed my whole life
Don't know what you're doing to me with your love
I'm feeling all superhuman you did this to me
Superhuman heart beats in me
Nothing can stop me here with you, superhuman
Superhuman...
16 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment