Saturday, June 6, 2009

Hiatus

♥ ♥ ♥

Yeep! This blog will be on hiatus for 3 days.

As I'm going to my heaven, ahem *coughs* or my so-call paradise :D. Will upload the pics as soon as I get back! If there's anything pls sms me or leave a message in my cbox. Here's a goodbye tag for my fans and readers x):

1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up? Those fishies are real fast. Deng...
2. What did you do last night? Sleep.
3. What is the most important part of your life right now? Everything.
4. What would you rather be doing right now? Shopping! xD
5. What did you last cry over? I didn't.
6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset? Lollipop!!! :))
7. What are your plans tomorrow? Sadly, none.
8. What are you worried about? Stupid exams...
9. What are you looking forward to most in this week? My heaven!!! xP
10. What are you doing now? Chatting with pei x2 :3

No comments:

Post a Comment