I'm looking at a dummy se phone right now. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! It's so yeng+++!!!! Except for the fact it's a dummy(fake) -.-. Haha, I had 3 heart attacks today (: .One, cause by Janani =='. The other two, one word - *****. Haiz, dunno why today so bad luck de... Lols, I was wearing pei x2 glasses! xDD Have daib conversations with pei x2 and Jing Wei x). Oh, and I got my brick bear keychain liao :D. Thanks Xiao Feng :))! Pei x2, I will continue the story tomorrow xp.
OMG! (I believe this is what Timonthy has, I found it by random.) Look at the below info:
Asperger's syndrome
(X)Inability to function normally in social interactions with others(X)Exhibits poor non-verbal communication skills
(X)Unsuccessful in developing relationship with peers
(X)Incapable of expressing pleasure in the happiness of others
(X)Does not react appropriately in social situations
(X)Higher incidence of the syndrome in males
(X)Socially inept
(X)When tested, many score in the above average intelligence range
()Excel in fields like science, computer programming and music
(X)Abnormal non-verbal communication - problems with eye contact, facial expressions, body postures or uncontrolled gesturing
Total: 9/10
(X)Labelled by other people as 'weird' or 'freakish'
()Atypical or noticeably impaired expression of pleasure in other people's happiness
(X)Lack of response to social or emotional feelings
()Inability to be flexible regarding minor trivialities, such as alterations to specific routines or rituals
()Continuous or repetitive finger tapping, hand wringing, knee jiggling or whole body movements
()Obsessive interest or concern with subjects such as world history, rock collecting or plane schedules
()Obsessive concern or attention to parts of objects rather than the whole
()Repetitive behaviours, generally self-injuries in nature
Total: 2/8
Grand total = 11/18

No comments:
Post a Comment