Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dedicated to my EVIL pet society anemesis XD

I PASSED MY PIANO EXAM!!!
Bloody hell I should after all the hard work x). Haiz, I really want to give up on piano
:(. My mind just can't seem to adjust to artistic stuff like art and PIANO. Damn fish. The below post is dedicated to my EVIL pet society anemesis XD (You know who you are) :
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :D

I'm sorry you just can't seem to load ps, I truly am :). But, we must face reality xp. If God doesn't want ps to load for you, accept the fact XD. This is life after all x). (I don't care if you have the number of friends on your side, I have GOD on mine =D). Maybe you will kill me after this, but I seriously don't care :3. Am truely sorry and ready to face the consequences after you read this :x.

No comments:

Post a Comment